Entry Rules GTA18 (2017)
Rules for Trailer/TV Spot/Video Game Entries
- Trailers must be under 4 minutes and 30 seconds long (no exceptions).
- Creation dates for Trailers/Teasers/TV spots/Video Game Trailers: In order to be eligible, the above mentioned must be created between March 18th, 2016 through April 14th, 2017. That is the creation date of the trailer NOT the film (TV Series or video game). It is the creation date of the asset.
- In order to be eligible for SUMMER 2017 BLOCKBUSTER which is for a Film RELEASE date between May 5th, 2017 until September 1st, 2017 (the upcoming 2017 summer Blockbuster Season). The trailer must be made for a film being released this Summer 2017.
- Maximum up-loadable size for trailers is 200MB (please note, the larger the file, the longer the upload for larger files, please be patient if you have a slow connection)
- Please NO “bars and tone”, NOR “Company Slates” on the front of the trailer. The trailer should begin just after you hit play.
Rules for Poster/Standee Entries
- The creation date for posters is between March 18th, 2016 through April 14th, 2017
- Except for SUMMER BLOCKBUSTER which is for a poster for a FILM RELEASE date between May 5th, 2017 until September 1st, 2017 (the upcoming 2017 summer Blockbuster Season). The poster must be made for a film being released this Summer 2017.
- Maximum up-loadable size for posters is 20MB
Rules for Foreign Trailer Entries
- In addition to the rules stated above, in order to qualify as a Foreign film, over 50% of the principal photography must have been shot outside the United States, and additionally a minimum of 50% of the funding must come from outside the United States.
EARLY Entry Deadline
February 17th, 2017
REGULAR Entry Deadline
March 31st, 2017
LATE Entry Deadline
April 14th, 2017